Poster Session Overview
Find an overview of all Poster Sessions on Oct. 18-19th here: poster_overview (PDF)
Guidelines for poster set-up and poster sessions
Bring your own poster in A0 format
- Bring your high-resolution printed poster with you to the conference. Each poster presenter is responsible for printing their poster and bringing it to the meeting on the scheduled day of presentation.
- Poster size is A0 (84.1 cm x 118.9 cm).
Your poster will be displayed and presented either on Oct 18 or 19
- There will be two days on which posters will be displayed and presented – Wednesday, Oct 18 and Thursday, Oct 19. You will be scheduled to display your poster on one of those days from 9:00 onward. On each of the poster days, there will be dedicated poster sessions from 18:30 to 20:00.
- Check the poster presentation programme (available from Sept 15) and your briefing emails to find your poster session location and timing.
Setting up your poster
- Set up your poster before 9:00 on the day you are scheduled to present and please remove your poster at the end of the poster session in the evening.
- EQTC assumes no responsibility for the printed posters and will not save posters left hanging after the end of the session.
- Paper numbers will be placed on the poster boards in numerical order.
- Find your paper number and put up your printed poster in the designated space. Push pins or tape will be provided to hang your poster.
- Presenters who have not placed their poster(s) on their assigned board at least 60 minutes prior to the start of the poster session will be considered a “no show,” and their abstract will not be included in the EQTC book of abstracts.
Poster Presentation Programme
- A poster presentation programme including the assigned presentation days and poster numbers are available since 15 September.
- At the same time, all poster presenters will receive an email briefing including the presentation programme and guidelines above.
Book of Abstracts
- The EQTC book of abstracts will be published digitally on the EQTC website in December.
For any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com